The only way to make great tasting cheese is to start with fresh, quality milk. At Stickney Hill Dairy we adhere to the most rigorous standards in the industry to ensure that we have fresh quality milk. We are a SQF 9 operation. Each day we process milk made by our producers into the finest cheeses in the nation through a combination of time honored traditions.
Our partnership with the goat milk producers of the Midwest allows us to meet the commercial demands of customers. Our customers often require a steady supply of high quality goat milk products that are produced with the most demanding standards. Our professional approach and management techniques make us a supplier that leading international and domestic customers depend on.
When you think of Stickney Hill Dairy, you think of:
1. SQF Certification Program Level 9 –
• SQF Definition: SQF is a Food Safety Management Certification Scheme, created and managed by SQF Institute, used to control food safety risks.
• We adhere to a rigorous system to manage food safety risks and provide safe products for our customers in the the food industry.
• You can have confidence in our food safety program and know that we have a rigorous food safety system in place.
2. HACCP Program (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points)
3. Ultra-filtration Technology
4. Geothermal Air Handling Systems
5. Strict Air Handing and Environmental Systems in Place
6. Strict Quality Control
7. Consistent Fresh Flavor
8. Product Development Expertise