How to apply:
- Interested students must complete the application and mail or email it along with a current, completed transcript of grades to Stickney Hill Dairy postmarked no later than April, 1 2021.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- High school graduates or current postsecondary undergraduates planning to enroll in undergraduate study at an accredited two-year or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school for the entire 2021-2022 academic year. Applicants must be enrolled full-time.
And one of the following
- Be a dependent* child of a Stickney Hill Dairy employee who have a minimum of 90 days of employment with the company as of the application deadline date & planning on studying agriculture and/or food science.
- Be a dependent* child of a Stickney Hill Dairy Milk Producer who have a minimum of 90 days under contract with Stickney Hill Dairy as of the application date & planning on studying agriculture and/or food science.
- Attend one of the following schools Kimball, Rocori, Eden Valley, or Annandale planning on studying agriculture and/or food science.
- Currently work as an employee of Stickney Hill Dairy and plan to study agriculture and/or food science.
Selection of recipients:
- Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic performance, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience, statement of goals, aspirations, and desire to study in the fields of agriculture and or food science. Financial need is not considered.